Marsh Master® Amphibious Vehicles Are Rental Ready
If the time for a purchase isn’t right, put our machines to work on your toughest projects through our rentals program. The ability to do a job in marshy or swampy areas is a niche that often cannot be capitalized on because it requires specialized equipment that many companies do not have. Oftentimes, the Marsh Master® amphibious vehicle can give your company a
It’s unique amphibious design allows it to function as a personnel carrier or as a platform for a variety of hydraulic attachments. A 3-point hitch system, low flow and high flow hydraulics, a high capacity cooling system, and a variety of specialty attachments increase capability and add value.
How Vehicle Rentals Work
When you need a tough, reliable, fully amphibious piece of equipment that has unmatched capabilities in wetland environments, you need a Marsh Master® vehicle.
- Lease the marsh buggies by the day, week, or month.
- We provide custom tilt-bed trailers for our MM-1LX and MM-2LX, making either easily transportable with a properly equipped tow vehicle.
Several custom attachments are available for rent with the MM-2LX as well, such as:
- Spray rigs and hydraulic cutters for right-of-way and pipeline maintenance
- Anchoring machines to set helical utility anchors
- Geoprobe® 540M soil sampling unit for discrete soil sampling and running conductivity probes
In order to rent a Marsh Master® Amphibious Marsh Buggy, you must comply to the following requirements.
- Certificate of Insurance meeting our insurance standards
- Credit Application
- Properly equipped tow vehicle
- Rental Terms and Conditions